American Pain Foundation Shuts Down as Senators Launch Investigation of Prescription Narcotics
Sens. Baucus and Grassley demand evidence of financial support from the drug industry to nonprofit groups that advocate use of opioid painkillers, including the newly defunct American Pain Foundation.
ProPublica is tracking the financial ties between doctors and medical companies.
Latest Stories in this Project
- With Drug Reps Kept At Bay, Doctors Prescribe More Judiciously
- Pharma Money Reaches Guideline Writers, Patient Groups, Even Doctors on Twitter
- We’ve Updated Dollars for Docs. Here’s What’s New.
- Illinois Sues Controversial Drug Maker Over Deceptive Marketing Practices
- Drug and Device Makers Pay Thousands of Docs with Disciplinary Records