Two Dark Money Groups Outspending All Super PACs Combined
Karl Rove’s Crossroads GPS and Americans for Prosperity, a group backed by the Koch brothers, have put almost $60 million so far into ads to influence the presidential race, an analysis of new spending estimates shows.
ProPublica is following the money and exploring campaign issues you won't read about elsewhere.
Latest Stories in this Project
- Paul Ryan Reading Guide: The Best Reporting on the House Republican
- Could Scott Walker's Legal Victory Expand PAC Superpowers?
- New IRS Rules on Dark Money Likely Won't Be Ready Before 2016 Election
- Secret Donors Behind Some Super PACs Funneling Millions into Midterms
- A Kansas Group's Push to Oust Judges Reveals a Gap in Campaign Finance Rules