What Researchers Learned About Gun Violence Before Congress Killed Funding
We spoke with the scientist who led the government’s research on guns.
This article is part of an ongoing investigation:
We're probing the policy and politics of guns in America.
Latest Stories in this Project
- How Much Could Obama’s Gun Moves Affect Gun Violence? Nobody Knows.
- Why Counting Mass Shootings is a Bad Way to Understand Gun Violence in America
- How the Gun Control Debate Ignores Black Lives
- The Best Reporting on PTSD in Children Exposed to Violence
- Podcast: Guns, PTSD, and the ‘Data-Free Debate'