ICRC report, dated February 2007, on the treatment of fourteen "high value detainees" in CIA custody. The leaked report was first published by the New York Review of Books.
This solicitation from the Republican National Committee, seemingly masquerading as an official 2010 US Census survey, gets people's attention -- including that of a ProPublica editor, and of a New York congresswoman.
Safeguard the public interest.
Support ProPublica’s award-winning investigative journalism.
Latest Tools and Data
- Alternative School Enrollment and Warning Signs
- Trump’s 10 Troubling Deals with Foreign Power-Players
- Documenting Hate
- Politwoops: Explore the Tweets They Didn’t Want You to See
- Nonprofit Explorer Update
- Lost Cause
- Tracking Evictions and Rent Stabilization in NYC
- Updated Dollars for Docs
- Boomtown, Flood Town
- New in Represent: House Office Expenditures