ICRC report, dated February 2007, on the treatment of fourteen "high value detainees" in CIA custody. The leaked report was first published by the New York Review of Books.
This solicitation from the Republican National Committee, seemingly masquerading as an official 2010 US Census survey, gets people's attention -- including that of a ProPublica editor, and of a New York congresswoman.
Safeguard the public interest.
Support ProPublica’s award-winning investigative journalism.
Latest Tools and Data
- Represent: Browse Lawmakers, Votes and Bills
- Updated Dollars for Docs
- NYC’s Prevailing Wage Apartment Buildings
- Hell and High Water
- Renter Beware: Ten Ways Unscrupulous Landlords Cheat NYC Tenants
- HIPAA Helper
- We Blew $17 Billion in Afghanistan. How Would You Have Spent It?
- The Making of a Narco-terrorist
- Personal Explanations
- Debt By Degrees