ICRC report, dated February 2007, on the treatment of fourteen "high value detainees" in CIA custody. The leaked report was first published by the New York Review of Books.
This solicitation from the Republican National Committee, seemingly masquerading as an official 2010 US Census survey, gets people's attention -- including that of a ProPublica editor, and of a New York congresswoman.
Safeguard the public interest.
Support ProPublica’s award-winning investigative journalism.
Latest Tools and Data
- Chicago Area Disparities in Car Insurance Premiums
- Trump’s Changing Trust, Annotated
- New York State Subsidy Tracker
- Nothin’ but Debt: Which NCAA Tournament Schools Give Low-Income Students the Best Shot?
- Updated Debt by Degrees
- Across the Country, Reports of Swastika Graffiti
- Vital Signs
- Here Are More Than 400 Officials Trump Has Quietly Deployed Across the Government
- Map: Bomb Threats to Jewish Community Centers and Organizations
- Alternative School Enrollment and Warning Signs