ProPublica Illinois Leadership Council
We are fortunate to be supported by a group of community stakeholders who volunteer to help advance our newsroom, its mission and work.
- Susan Anderson, philanthropist
- Bob Arthur, president, Magellan Corporation
- Lee Clifford, business editor, Fortune Magazine & fortune.com, and founder of Altruette.com
- Janice L. Feinberg, PharmD, JD, president, The Joseph & Bessie Feinberg Foundation
- William Gee, director, Manaaki Foundation
- Sarah Kammerer, principal, Nimby, LLC
- Kenneth Lehman, chairman emeritus, Fel-Pro Inc., chairman emeritus, Winning Workplaces
- James W. Mabie, chairman, Chicago Capital
- Bruce Sagan, chairman of the management committee of the Hyde Park Herald Newspaper, Chicago
If you would like to discuss supporting ProPublica Illinois, or explore our leadership council, please contact Director of Development Jane Nicholson at 708-967-5735/[email protected].
As a nonprofit, ProPublica Illinois relies on charitable donations. We are grateful to the individuals and organizations that make our work possible, including the following lead supporters of our Illinois newsroom: