A Visual Guide to the Nominees’ Speeches
The vice presidential debate is tonight, and as always, there will be plenty of statements that deserve scrutiny. The speeches at the parties’ conventions were no different, and we’ve created a visually annotated guide to each of the four nomination speeches.
As you’ll see, statements that have been criticized by fact-checking organizations are highlighted, and you can easily scan through to see the problem spots. We’ve also enumerated all the times that the candidates’ have repeated those lines.
Our list is really just a start, so please drop us a line at email@example.com with suggested additions.
Our Hottest Stories
- Segregation Now
- MIA In The War On Cancer: Where Are The Low-Cost Treatments?
- Long After Sandy, Red Cross Post-Storm Spending Still a Black Box
- Even After Doctors Are Sanctioned or Arrested, Medicare Keeps Paying
- The U.S. Government: Paying to Undermine Internet Security, Not to Fix It
- Shake-Up Inside Forensic Credentialing Org
- Republicans Say No to CDC Gun Violence Research
- Meet the Doctor Who Gave $1 Million of His Own Money to Keep His Gun Research Going