A Visual Guide to the Nominees’ Speeches
The vice presidential debate is tonight, and as always, there will be plenty of statements that deserve scrutiny. The speeches at the parties’ conventions were no different, and we’ve created a visually annotated guide to each of the four nomination speeches.
As you’ll see, statements that have been criticized by fact-checking organizations are highlighted, and you can easily scan through to see the problem spots. We’ve also enumerated all the times that the candidates’ have repeated those lines.
Our list is really just a start, so please drop us a line at email@example.com with suggested additions.
Our Hottest Stories
- Beyond Ratings: More Tools Coming to Pick Your Doctor
- Coming Monday: Revamped Podcast Launches With Guest Jim Dwyer
- Rocky Mountain High or Reefer Madness? Legal Pot in Colorado Comes with Risks
- Long After Sandy, Red Cross Post-Storm Spending Still a Black Box
- Even After Doctors Are Sanctioned or Arrested, Medicare Keeps Paying
- Shake-Up Inside Forensic Credentialing Org
- Brooklyn DA Moves to Free Man after Long-Buried Evidence Surfaces
- The U.S. Government: Paying to Undermine Internet Security, Not to Fix It
- Labor Department Intervenes on Behalf of Hearst Interns
- Brooklyn Man Walks Out of Court, Cleared of Murder After 24 Years in Prison