A Visual Guide to the Nominees’ Speeches
The vice presidential debate is tonight, and as always, there will be plenty of statements that deserve scrutiny. The speeches at the parties’ conventions were no different, and we’ve created a visually annotated guide to each of the four nomination speeches.
As you’ll see, statements that have been criticized by fact-checking organizations are highlighted, and you can easily scan through to see the problem spots. We’ve also enumerated all the times that the candidates’ have repeated those lines.
Our list is really just a start, so please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with suggested additions.
Our Hottest Stories
- Big Investors Push for Auditors to Sign Financial Statements
- What to Look For In Dueling Autopsies of Michael Brown
- The Best Reporting on Federal Push to Militarize Local Police
- New York City Will Pay $10 Million to Settle Wrongful Conviction Case
- Q&A: The Hidden Costs of Tobacco Debt
- In California, Some Efforts to Toughen Oversight of Assisted Living Falter
- More Data to Be Withheld from Database of Physician Payments