Tracking States’ Stimulus Sites
States are promising transparency as they attempt to plow through their stimulus money. How well are they doing? We’ve updated our Tracking States' Spending Sites chart, so you can see which states are sticking to that promise.
Since we last checked in, many states have stepped up their reporting game, but a few – we’re looking at you, Kentucky and Michigan – still have a ways to go.
We’ve included links to states’ recovery and transparency Web sites (well, those that exist), and will continue to update as sites change.
Officials have struggled to spend the nearly $800 billion stimulus package quickly and effectively.
Latest Stories in this Project
Our Hottest Stories
- Segregation Now
- MIA In The War On Cancer: Where Are The Low-Cost Treatments?
- Long After Sandy, Red Cross Post-Storm Spending Still a Black Box
- Even After Doctors Are Sanctioned or Arrested, Medicare Keeps Paying
- Shake-Up Inside Forensic Credentialing Org
- The U.S. Government: Paying to Undermine Internet Security, Not to Fix It
- Meet the Doctor Who Gave $1 Million of His Own Money to Keep His Gun Research Going
- Republicans Say No to CDC Gun Violence Research