Were You Involved In the CDO Industry?
ProPublica’s Jake Bernstein and Jesse Eisinger and NPR’s Planet Money are collaborating on an investigation about the inner workings of the Wall Street CDO industry. For more details, see their story today about how nearly three years on, the SEC is asking basic questions about key players in the meltdown.
If you were involved in the CDO business during the end days of the boom, please contact Jake and Jesse—email@example.com or (917) 512-0258. Or, if you have information about others we should reach out to, please send that along, too.
Our Hottest Stories
- Segregation Now
- Beyond Ratings: More Tools Coming to Pick Your Doctor
- Rocky Mountain High or Reefer Madness? Legal Pot in Colorado Comes with Risks
- Even After Doctors Are Sanctioned or Arrested, Medicare Keeps Paying
- Long After Sandy, Red Cross Post-Storm Spending Still a Black Box
- Shake-Up Inside Forensic Credentialing Org
- The U.S. Government: Paying to Undermine Internet Security, Not to Fix It
- How the Labor Department Has Let Companies Off the Hook for Unpaid Internships
- Brooklyn DA Moves to Free Man after Long-Buried Evidence Surfaces
- Labor Department Intervenes on Behalf of Hearst Interns