Were You Involved In the CDO Industry?
ProPublica’s Jake Bernstein and Jesse Eisinger and NPR’s Planet Money are collaborating on an investigation about the inner workings of the Wall Street CDO industry. For more details, see their story today about how nearly three years on, the SEC is asking basic questions about key players in the meltdown.
If you were involved in the CDO business during the end days of the boom, please contact Jake and Jesse—firstname.lastname@example.org or (917) 512-0258. Or, if you have information about others we should reach out to, please send that along, too.
Our Hottest Stories
- Segregation Now
- MIA In The War On Cancer: Where Are The Low-Cost Treatments?
- Long After Sandy, Red Cross Post-Storm Spending Still a Black Box
- Even After Doctors Are Sanctioned or Arrested, Medicare Keeps Paying
- Shake-Up Inside Forensic Credentialing Org
- The U.S. Government: Paying to Undermine Internet Security, Not to Fix It
- Republicans Say No to CDC Gun Violence Research
- Meet the Doctor Who Gave $1 Million of His Own Money to Keep His Gun Research Going