Were You Involved In the CDO Industry?
ProPublica’s Jake Bernstein and Jesse Eisinger and NPR’s Planet Money are collaborating on an investigation about the inner workings of the Wall Street CDO industry. For more details, see their story today about how nearly three years on, the SEC is asking basic questions about key players in the meltdown.
If you were involved in the CDO business during the end days of the boom, please contact Jake and Jesse—email@example.com or (917) 512-0258. Or, if you have information about others we should reach out to, please send that along, too.
Our Hottest Stories
- Meet the Online Tracking Device That is Virtually Impossible to Block
- California Halts Injection of Fracking Waste, Warning it May Be Contaminating Aquifers
- What We Learned Investigating Unpaid Internships
- Campus Sexual Assault: What Are Colleges Doing Wrong?
- Are Patient Privacy Laws Being Misused to Protect Medical Centers?
- Thank You for Your Service: How One Company Sues Soldiers Worldwide
- New York State of Fracking: A ProPublica Explainer
- Error: You Have No Payments from Pharma
- Even After Open Enrollment, Activity Remains Unexpectedly High on Federal Health Insurance Exchange
- Insta-Loophole: In Florida, High-Cost Lender Skirts the Law