White House Stimulus Site, Recovery.gov, is Live
Recovery.gov, the long-awaited White House Web site to track how the government spends your economic stimulus dollars, is live and running. No projects have been funded yet. But you can see a breakdown of the $787 billion package, a map of how many jobs will be created in your state and a timeline of when to expect things.
Officials have struggled to spend the nearly $800 billion stimulus package quickly and effectively.
Latest Stories in this Project
Our Hottest Stories
- Big Investors Push for Auditors to Sign Financial Statements
- What to Look For In Dueling Autopsies of Michael Brown
- The Best Reporting on Federal Push to Militarize Local Police
- New York City Will Pay $10 Million to Settle Wrongful Conviction Case
- Q&A: The Hidden Costs of Tobacco Debt
- In California, Some Efforts to Toughen Oversight of Assisted Living Falter
- More Data to Be Withheld from Database of Physician Payments