White House Stimulus Site, Recovery.gov, is Live
Recovery.gov, the long-awaited White House Web site to track how the government spends your economic stimulus dollars, is live and running. No projects have been funded yet. But you can see a breakdown of the $787 billion package, a map of how many jobs will be created in your state and a timeline of when to expect things.
Officials have struggled to spend the nearly $800 billion stimulus package quickly and effectively.
Latest Stories in this Project
Our Hottest Stories
- In Desegregation Case, Judge Blasts School Officials and Justice Department
- Meet the Online Tracking Device That is Virtually Impossible to Block
- California Halts Injection of Fracking Waste, Warning it May Be Contaminating Aquifers
- What We Learned Investigating Unpaid Internships
- Who Advised Cuomo on Mortgage Industry Investigation? A Mortgage Lobbyist
- Are Patient Privacy Laws Being Misused to Protect Medical Centers?
- Thank You for Your Service: How One Company Sues Soldiers Worldwide
- Even After Open Enrollment, Activity Remains Unexpectedly High on Federal Health Insurance Exchange
- New York State of Fracking: A ProPublica Explainer
- Error: You Have No Payments from Pharma