Yankees’ Parade – The View From ProPublica
Today, the New York Yankees celebrated their 27th World Series championship with a parade through the Canyon of Heroes. It just so happens that ProPublica’s offices are located in the heart of the route. Our own Dan Nguyen took some front-row shots. (And no, we’re not all Yankees fans. ProPublica is filled with fans of losing baseball teams from all parts of the country.)
Our Hottest Stories
- Meet the Online Tracking Device That is Virtually Impossible to Block
- Campus Sexual Assault: What Are Colleges Doing Wrong?
- What We Learned Investigating Unpaid Internships
- Are Patient Privacy Laws Being Misused to Protect Medical Centers?
- Thank You for Your Service: How One Company Sues Soldiers Worldwide
- Lobbyists Bidding to Block Government Regs Set Sights on Secretive White House Office
- Even After Open Enrollment, Activity Remains Unexpectedly High on Federal Health Insurance Exchange
- New York State of Fracking: A ProPublica Explainer
- Error: You Have No Payments from Pharma
- Insta-Loophole: In Florida, High-Cost Lender Skirts the Law