We welcome your comments and suggestions. Here’s a list of ways to reach us and get involved in ProPublica’s coverage.
To contact reporters, see our staff list.
Story Ideas & Suggestions:
Contact Nicole Collins Bronzan, Director of Communications:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To write or phone us:
155 Avenue of the Americas
New York, N.Y. 10013
Safeguard the public interest.
Support ProPublica’s award-winning investigative journalism.
ProPublica in the News
- 100 great things about America
- How ProPublica changed investigative reporting
- In Praise of ProPublica
- Making a market: How ProPublica blends news that wins Pulitzers with news that wins followers
- Scott Klein: News apps don't just tell a story, they tell your story
- ProPublica's outreach a welcome step toward "open-source" journalism
Latest Press Releases
- Editing Veteran Larry Roberts to Join ProPublica
- ProPublica Hires Jennifer Stahl as Research Editor
- WDET’s Terry Parris Jr. to Become ProPublica’s New Community Editor
- ProPublica, the Lens Launch Multimedia Project on Coastal Loss in Louisiana
- ProPublica Hires Seattle Times’s Hannah Birch as Web Producer
- Robert Faturechi of LA Times to Cover Campaign Finance for ProPublica