We welcome your comments and suggestions. Here’s a list of ways to reach us and get involved in ProPublica’s coverage.
To contact reporters, see our staff list.
Story Ideas & Suggestions:
Contact Nicole Collins Bronzan, Director of Communications:
- E-mail: email@example.com
To write or phone us:
One Exchange Plaza, 55 Broadway, 23rd floor
New York, NY 10006
Safeguard the public interest.
Support ProPublica’s award-winning investigative journalism.
ProPublica in the News
- 100 great things about America
- How ProPublica changed investigative reporting
- In Praise of ProPublica
- Making a market: How ProPublica blends news that wins Pulitzers with news that wins followers
- Scott Klein: News apps don't just tell a story, they tell your story
- ProPublica's outreach a welcome step toward "open-source" journalism
Latest Press Releases
- ProPublica Hires New York Times Reporter Ginger Thompson
- ProPublica Hires Reporters Ryan Gabrielson and Heather Vogell
- ProPublica Hires Senior Reporter to Investigate Privacy Issues
- ProPublica Files Motion to Release Court Rulings Authorizing NSA Phone Surveillance
- Nicole Collins Bronzan Named As ProPublica’s New Director of Communications