Four More Members of the State Stimulus Transparency List
Arkansas, Delaware, Georgia and the District of Columbia joined our roster of state stimulus Web sites today. Check out Arkansas: Like most states, they let us know how much money their programs and projects are in line to receive. But they take it a step further, telling you who to call if you've got questions about a given program and where, exactly, the money's coming from. If a certain program catches your eye, you can even sign up for e-mail alerts when the site's updated.
Here’s the full, updated list.
Officials have struggled to spend the nearly $800 billion stimulus package quickly and effectively.
Latest Stories in this Project
Our Hottest Stories
- In Desegregation Case, Judge Blasts School Officials and Justice Department
- Meet the Online Tracking Device That is Virtually Impossible to Block
- California Halts Injection of Fracking Waste, Warning it May Be Contaminating Aquifers
- What We Learned Investigating Unpaid Internships
- Who Advised Cuomo on Mortgage Industry Investigation? A Mortgage Lobbyist
- Thank You for Your Service: How One Company Sues Soldiers Worldwide
- Are Patient Privacy Laws Being Misused to Protect Medical Centers?
- Even After Open Enrollment, Activity Remains Unexpectedly High on Federal Health Insurance Exchange
- New York State of Fracking: A ProPublica Explainer
- Error: You Have No Payments from Pharma