Four More Members of the State Stimulus Transparency List
Arkansas, Delaware, Georgia and the District of Columbia joined our roster of state stimulus Web sites today. Check out Arkansas: Like most states, they let us know how much money their programs and projects are in line to receive. But they take it a step further, telling you who to call if you've got questions about a given program and where, exactly, the money's coming from. If a certain program catches your eye, you can even sign up for e-mail alerts when the site's updated.
Here’s the full, updated list.
Officials have struggled to spend the nearly $800 billion stimulus package quickly and effectively.
Latest Stories in this Project
Our Hottest Stories
- Segregation Now
- MIA In The War On Cancer: Where Are The Low-Cost Treatments?
- Long After Sandy, Red Cross Post-Storm Spending Still a Black Box
- Even After Doctors Are Sanctioned or Arrested, Medicare Keeps Paying
- Shake-Up Inside Forensic Credentialing Org
- The U.S. Government: Paying to Undermine Internet Security, Not to Fix It
- Republicans Say No to CDC Gun Violence Research
- Meet the Doctor Who Gave $1 Million of His Own Money to Keep His Gun Research Going