Christopher Weaver was an intern at ProPublica. He's reported on health care, military justice and local politics for a variety of publications including Salon, The (Medicare) Part B News and regional newspapers. Before stumbling into journalism, Chris worked in the health care industry in post-Katrina New Orleans, an exposure which triggered his interest in accountability and abuse of power. He holds a bachelor's degree in literature from Tulane University and a graduate degree in journalism from the University of Maryland.
Read the disclosure documents that the Obama administration has made public.
Most Popular Stories
- California Tried to Fix Its Prisons. Now County Jails Are More Deadly.
- Here’s How TurboTax Just Tricked You Into Paying to File Your Taxes
- If You Paid TurboTax but Make Under $34,000, You Could Get a Refund. Here’s How.
- TSA Agents Say They’re Not Discriminating Against Black Women, But Their Body Scanners Might Be
- Death and Valor on an American Warship Doomed by its Own Navy