Give Us Your Design Feedback
Our Web site is barely three months old, but we’re already brainstorming ways to make it more useful and better highlight the variety of stories we cover.
We’ve been compiling our list of things that need changing. But we also know that we don’t have a monopoly on good ideas. So we want to hear from you.
What could we be doing better in how we present our reporting? What annoys you? What’s inefficient? What feature do you wish the site had? Love (or hate) the colors? Is it time to retire Helvetica in our body copy? We’re all ears.
Please use the comments below or e-mail me at email@example.com.
Our Hottest Stories
- Segregation Now
- Beyond Ratings: More Tools Coming to Pick Your Doctor
- Rocky Mountain High or Reefer Madness? Legal Pot in Colorado Comes with Risks
- Even After Doctors Are Sanctioned or Arrested, Medicare Keeps Paying
- Long After Sandy, Red Cross Post-Storm Spending Still a Black Box
- Shake-Up Inside Forensic Credentialing Org
- The U.S. Government: Paying to Undermine Internet Security, Not to Fix It
- Brooklyn DA Moves to Free Man after Long-Buried Evidence Surfaces
- How the Labor Department Has Let Companies Off the Hook for Unpaid Internships
- What Newly Released Docs Tell Us About the IRS and How It Handles Dark Money Groups