Give Us Your Design Feedback
Our Web site is barely three months old, but we’re already brainstorming ways to make it more useful and better highlight the variety of stories we cover.
We’ve been compiling our list of things that need changing. But we also know that we don’t have a monopoly on good ideas. So we want to hear from you.
What could we be doing better in how we present our reporting? What annoys you? What’s inefficient? What feature do you wish the site had? Love (or hate) the colors? Is it time to retire Helvetica in our body copy? We’re all ears.
Please use the comments below or e-mail me at email@example.com.
Our Hottest Stories
- In Desegregation Case, Judge Blasts School Officials and Justice Department
- Meet the Online Tracking Device That is Virtually Impossible to Block
- California Halts Injection of Fracking Waste, Warning it May Be Contaminating Aquifers
- What We Learned Investigating Unpaid Internships
- Who Advised Cuomo on Mortgage Industry Investigation? A Mortgage Lobbyist
- Thank You for Your Service: How One Company Sues Soldiers Worldwide
- Are Patient Privacy Laws Being Misused to Protect Medical Centers?
- New York State of Fracking: A ProPublica Explainer
- Error: You Have No Payments from Pharma
- Even After Open Enrollment, Activity Remains Unexpectedly High on Federal Health Insurance Exchange