Give Us Your Design Feedback
Our Web site is barely three months old, but we’re already brainstorming ways to make it more useful and better highlight the variety of stories we cover.
We’ve been compiling our list of things that need changing. But we also know that we don’t have a monopoly on good ideas. So we want to hear from you.
What could we be doing better in how we present our reporting? What annoys you? What’s inefficient? What feature do you wish the site had? Love (or hate) the colors? Is it time to retire Helvetica in our body copy? We’re all ears.
Please use the comments below or e-mail me at email@example.com.
Our Hottest Stories
- Big Investors Push for Auditors to Sign Financial Statements
- What to Look For In Dueling Autopsies of Michael Brown
- The Best Reporting on Federal Push to Militarize Local Police
- New York City Will Pay $10 Million to Settle Wrongful Conviction Case
- Q&A: The Hidden Costs of Tobacco Debt
- In California, Some Efforts to Toughen Oversight of Assisted Living Falter
- More Data to Be Withheld from Database of Physician Payments