ProPublica: Steal Our Stories!
We’ve already said what we want for the holidays. (Links!) So what can we give you?
Well, our stories. And not just to read.
You can reprint any of our pieces—from the shortest posts to the biggest investigations—for free. You don’t even have to ask our permission.
You just need to credit us, link to us, and don’t edit our material or sell it separately. (We’re licensed under Creative Commons, which lays out the legal details.)
Our Hottest Stories
- Segregation Now
- Long After Sandy, Red Cross Post-Storm Spending Still a Black Box
- Even After Doctors Are Sanctioned or Arrested, Medicare Keeps Paying
- How the Labor Department Has Let Companies Off the Hook for Unpaid Internships
- Shake-Up Inside Forensic Credentialing Org
- The U.S. Government: Paying to Undermine Internet Security, Not to Fix It
- Meet the Doctor Who Gave $1 Million of His Own Money to Keep His Gun Research Going
- Republicans Say No to CDC Gun Violence Research
- What Newly Released Docs Tell Us About the IRS and How It Handles Dark Money Groups
- Medicaid Programs Drowning in Backlog