ProPublica: Steal Our Stories!
We’ve already said what we want for the holidays. (Links!) So what can we give you?
Well, our stories. And not just to read.
You can reprint any of our pieces—from the shortest posts to the biggest investigations—for free. You don’t even have to ask our permission.
You just need to credit us, link to us, and don’t edit our material or sell it separately. (We’re licensed under Creative Commons, which lays out the legal details.)
Our Hottest Stories
- Meet the Online Tracking Device That is Virtually Impossible to Block
- California Halts Injection of Fracking Waste, Warning it May Be Contaminating Aquifers
- What We Learned Investigating Unpaid Internships
- Campus Sexual Assault: What Are Colleges Doing Wrong?
- Are Patient Privacy Laws Being Misused to Protect Medical Centers?
- Thank You for Your Service: How One Company Sues Soldiers Worldwide
- New York State of Fracking: A ProPublica Explainer
- Error: You Have No Payments from Pharma
- Even After Open Enrollment, Activity Remains Unexpectedly High on Federal Health Insurance Exchange
- Insta-Loophole: In Florida, High-Cost Lender Skirts the Law