Join Today’s Dialysis Conference Call
It’s not too late to sign up for ProPublica’s dialysis conference call where senior editor Robin Fields will walk participants through the ways they can best utilize our dialysis data and Dialysis Facility Tracker, a tool that allows patients to search for a clinic and see how it compares to others on 15 different measures, ranging from mortality rates to infection control.
The call begins today at 3:00pm EST. If you would like to participate, simply dial (866) 672-8584 and enter the Conference ID #37529137 when prompted.
During the call, Fields will cover how this data set goes beyond what has previously been made available, discuss ideas for further reporting on this issue as well as answer questions any participants may have -- whether it's related to reporting, research, policy analysis, or simply a patient's health.
Have a specific question? It's best to e-mail it to email@example.com ahead of time due to the sheer number of participants expected to join us. You can also tweet your question during the conference call with the hashtag #dialysiscc and, of course, ask questions on the phone as well. For those that plan to call in, however, we ask that all questions be as brief and as direct as possible due to our one hour time constraint.
Thanks in advance for those planning to join our dialysis conference call. See you at 3:00pm.
Please note that the conference call will be recorded and possibly published as a ProPublica podcast sometime next week. If you do not wish to be included in the podcast, please submit your question via e-mail or participate through Twitter instead.
ProPublica in the News
- 100 great things about America
- How ProPublica changed investigative reporting
- In Praise of ProPublica
- Making a market: How ProPublica blends news that wins Pulitzers with news that wins followers
- Scott Klein: News apps don't just tell a story, they tell your story
- ProPublica's outreach a welcome step toward "open-source" journalism
Latest Press Releases
- ProPublica and Obsidian HDS, the Developer of PharmaShine, to Cooperate on Dollars for Docs Data
- Cezary Podkul of Reuters to Cover Finance for ProPublica
- ProPublica Presents Student Photos on Resegregation of Schools
- David Sleight to Join ProPublica as Design Director
- ProPublica Hires New York Times Reporter Ginger Thompson
- ProPublica Hires Reporters Ryan Gabrielson and Heather Vogell
Get Our Data and Reporting Tools
We frequently publish data, and reporting tools like tipsheets and guides.
Our Hottest Stories
- Meet the Online Tracking Device That is Virtually Impossible to Block
- California Halts Injection of Fracking Waste, Warning it May Be Contaminating Aquifers
- What We Learned Investigating Unpaid Internships
- Who Advised Cuomo on Mortgage Industry Investigation? A Mortgage Lobbyist
- Thank You for Your Service: How One Company Sues Soldiers Worldwide
- Are Patient Privacy Laws Being Misused to Protect Medical Centers?
- Error: You Have No Payments from Pharma
- Even After Open Enrollment, Activity Remains Unexpectedly High on Federal Health Insurance Exchange
- New York State of Fracking: A ProPublica Explainer
- Insta-Loophole: In Florida, High-Cost Lender Skirts the Law