Paul Kiel on Need To Know and Other Interviews
Tonight, our Paul Kiel will be featured in a Need To Know segment about the foreclosure crisis in Nevada. Kiel spoke with Megan Thompson about the government’s failed programs that were intended to help homeowners. He also explains why banks and mortgage servicers have been reluctant and ineffective in arranging mortgage modifications.
You can watch the segment here:
And yesterday, WNYC’s Leonard Lopate interviewed Kim Barker and Al Shaw about super PACs and our PAC Track. That interview can be heard here. Barker will be on KNPR’s State of Nevada today at noon Eastern/9 a.m. Pacific to explain the proliferation of super PACs and how they might influence the upcoming Nevada caucuses.
ProPublica in the News
- 100 great things about America
- How ProPublica changed investigative reporting
- In Praise of ProPublica
- Making a market: How ProPublica blends news that wins Pulitzers with news that wins followers
- Scott Klein: News apps don't just tell a story, they tell your story
- ProPublica's outreach a welcome step toward "open-source" journalism
Latest Press Releases
- WDET’s Terry Parris Jr. to Become ProPublica’s New Community Editor
- ProPublica, the Lens Launch Multimedia Project on Coastal Loss in Louisiana
- ProPublica Hires Seattle Times’s Hannah Birch as Web Producer
- Robert Faturechi of LA Times to Cover Campaign Finance for ProPublica
- ProPublica and Obsidian HDS, the Developer of PharmaShine, to Cooperate on Dollars for Docs Data
- Cezary Podkul of Reuters to Cover Finance for ProPublica
Get Our Data and Reporting Tools
We frequently publish data, and reporting tools like tipsheets and guides.