Overseas Press Club Award for Best Online Coverage of an International Issue or Event
ProPublica’s Jeff Gerth, along with our partner the Financial Times, won the 2011 Overseas Press Club of America Award for Best Online Coverage of an International Issue or Event for his coverage of foreign tax credits.
Safeguard the public interest.
Support ProPublica’s award-winning investigative journalism.
Latest Episode: Some insurers are starting to charge patients more out of pocket for generic drugs, including those that treat chronic illnesses like epilepsy and diabetes. Increased co-payments can limit options for such patients. Charles Ornstein discusses what consumers can do to avoid higher prices.
Learn About ProPublica
ProPublica in the News
- 100 great things about America
- How ProPublica changed investigative reporting
- In Praise of ProPublica
- Making a market: How ProPublica blends news that wins Pulitzers with news that wins followers
- Scott Klein: News apps don't just tell a story, they tell your story
- ProPublica's outreach a welcome step toward "open-source" journalism
Latest Press Releases
- WDET’s Terry Parris Jr. to Become ProPublica’s New Community Editor
- ProPublica, the Lens Launch Multimedia Project on Coastal Loss in Louisiana
- ProPublica Hires Seattle Times’s Hannah Birch as Web Producer
- Robert Faturechi of LA Times to Cover Campaign Finance for ProPublica
- ProPublica and Obsidian HDS, the Developer of PharmaShine, to Cooperate on Dollars for Docs Data
- Cezary Podkul of Reuters to Cover Finance for ProPublica