Listen to Robin Fields Discuss Dialysis on Fresh Air & the Podcast
Today at 3 p.m., Robin Fields will be interviewed on Fresh Air with Terry Gross about her just published dialysis investigation. The two will discuss how the dialysis care system began, how effective it is, and how other countries handle it.
In addition to the Terry Gross interview, we taped a ProPublica Podcast with Robin to talk about the process of reporting on dialysis. In that we looked at how and why she began the investigation, how she got around the lack of transparency with government data and how she works with some of her sources.
We hope you’ll listen to both programs.
Our Hottest Stories
- Segregation Now
- MIA In The War On Cancer: Where Are The Low-Cost Treatments?
- Long After Sandy, Red Cross Post-Storm Spending Still a Black Box
- Even After Doctors Are Sanctioned or Arrested, Medicare Keeps Paying
- The U.S. Government: Paying to Undermine Internet Security, Not to Fix It
- Shake-Up Inside Forensic Credentialing Org
- Meet the Doctor Who Gave $1 Million of His Own Money to Keep His Gun Research Going
- Republicans Say No to CDC Gun Violence Research
- Judge Tosses Retaliation Lawsuit by Fired N.Y. Fed Examiner