Listen to Robin Fields Discuss Dialysis on Fresh Air & the Podcast
Today at 3 p.m., Robin Fields will be interviewed on Fresh Air with Terry Gross about her just published dialysis investigation. The two will discuss how the dialysis care system began, how effective it is, and how other countries handle it.
In addition to the Terry Gross interview, we taped a ProPublica Podcast with Robin to talk about the process of reporting on dialysis. In that we looked at how and why she began the investigation, how she got around the lack of transparency with government data and how she works with some of her sources.
We hope you’ll listen to both programs.
Our Hottest Stories
- In Desegregation Case, Judge Blasts School Officials and Justice Department
- Meet the Online Tracking Device That is Virtually Impossible to Block
- California Halts Injection of Fracking Waste, Warning it May Be Contaminating Aquifers
- What We Learned Investigating Unpaid Internships
- Who Advised Cuomo on Mortgage Industry Investigation? A Mortgage Lobbyist
- Why Are Obstetricians Among the Top Billers for Group Psychotherapy in Illinois?
- New York State of Fracking: A ProPublica Explainer
- Even After Open Enrollment, Activity Remains Unexpectedly High on Federal Health Insurance Exchange
- Fanny Pack Mixup Unravels Massive Medicare Fraud Scheme
- Error: You Have No Payments from Pharma