Listen to Robin Fields Discuss Dialysis on Fresh Air & the Podcast
Today at 3 p.m., Robin Fields will be interviewed on Fresh Air with Terry Gross about her just published dialysis investigation. The two will discuss how the dialysis care system began, how effective it is, and how other countries handle it.
In addition to the Terry Gross interview, we taped a ProPublica Podcast with Robin to talk about the process of reporting on dialysis. In that we looked at how and why she began the investigation, how she got around the lack of transparency with government data and how she works with some of her sources.
We hope you’ll listen to both programs.
Our Hottest Stories
- Segregation Now
- Beyond Ratings: More Tools Coming to Pick Your Doctor
- Rocky Mountain High or Reefer Madness? Legal Pot in Colorado Comes with Risks
- Even After Doctors Are Sanctioned or Arrested, Medicare Keeps Paying
- Long After Sandy, Red Cross Post-Storm Spending Still a Black Box
- Shake-Up Inside Forensic Credentialing Org
- Brooklyn DA Moves to Free Man after Long-Buried Evidence Surfaces
- The U.S. Government: Paying to Undermine Internet Security, Not to Fix It
- How the Labor Department Has Let Companies Off the Hook for Unpaid Internships
- Brooklyn Man Walks Out of Court, Cleared of Murder After 24 Years in Prison