Listen to Robin Fields Discuss Dialysis on Fresh Air & the Podcast
Today at 3 p.m., Robin Fields will be interviewed on Fresh Air with Terry Gross about her just published dialysis investigation. The two will discuss how the dialysis care system began, how effective it is, and how other countries handle it.
In addition to the Terry Gross interview, we taped a ProPublica Podcast with Robin to talk about the process of reporting on dialysis. In that we looked at how and why she began the investigation, how she got around the lack of transparency with government data and how she works with some of her sources.
We hope you’ll listen to both programs.
Our Hottest Stories
- Meet the Online Tracking Device That is Virtually Impossible to Block
- What We Learned Investigating Unpaid Internships
- Campus Sexual Assault: What Are Colleges Doing Wrong?
- Are Patient Privacy Laws Being Misused to Protect Medical Centers?
- Thank You for Your Service: How One Company Sues Soldiers Worldwide
- New York State of Fracking: A ProPublica Explainer
- Error: You Have No Payments from Pharma
- Even After Open Enrollment, Activity Remains Unexpectedly High on Federal Health Insurance Exchange
- Lobbyists Bidding to Block Government Regs Set Sights on Secretive White House Office
- Insta-Loophole: In Florida, High-Cost Lender Skirts the Law