Listen to Robin Fields Discuss Dialysis on Fresh Air & the Podcast
Today at 3 p.m., Robin Fields will be interviewed on Fresh Air with Terry Gross about her just published dialysis investigation. The two will discuss how the dialysis care system began, how effective it is, and how other countries handle it.
In addition to the Terry Gross interview, we taped a ProPublica Podcast with Robin to talk about the process of reporting on dialysis. In that we looked at how and why she began the investigation, how she got around the lack of transparency with government data and how she works with some of her sources.
We hope you’ll listen to both programs.
Our Hottest Stories
- Q&A: What Can U.S. Health Care Learn from the Ebola Outbreak?
- Report: Drillers Illegally Using Diesel Fuel to Frack
- Government Will Withhold One-Third of the Records from Database of Physician Payments
- Big Investors Push for Auditors to Sign Financial Statements
- What to Look For In Dueling Autopsies of Michael Brown
- Illinois Suspends Medical License of Leading Prescriber of Antipsychotic Drugs
- The Best Reporting on Federal Push to Militarize Local Police
- New York City Will Pay $10 Million to Settle Wrongful Conviction Case
- Q&A: The Hidden Costs of Tobacco Debt
- Pro-Troop Charity Shoots Back