ProPublica’s Local Reporting Network is looking to add six full-time reporters to its 2020 team.
Applications are now open, and our Local Reporting Network team will be hosting a webinar on Tuesday, Oct. 15, at 3 p.m. Eastern time to explain more about the program, what we're looking for in pitches and what to expect if your proposal is selected. Sign up now.
- Charles Ornstein is a deputy managing editor at ProPublica, overseeing the Local Reporting Network.
- Zahira Torres is a senior editor with the Local Reporting Network and is currently overseeing six reporters.
- Lynn Arditi is a reporter with The Public’s Radio and a current Local Reporting Network partner. She has spent the past year covering deadly issues in Rhode Island’s 911 system.
- Maya Miller is an engagement reporting fellow with the Local Reporting Network.
- Abby Ivory-Ganja is an audience fellow with the Local Reporting Network.