ProPublica’s Local Reporting Network is looking to add six full-time reporters to its 2020 team.
Applications are now open, and our Local Reporting Network team will be hosting a webinar on Tuesday, Oct. 15, at 3 p.m. Eastern time to explain more about the program, what we're looking for in pitches and what to expect if your proposal is selected. Sign up now.
- [Charles Ornstein](https://twitter.com/charlesornstein) is a deputy managing editor at ProPublica, overseeing the Local Reporting Network.
- [Zahira Torres](https://twitter.com/zahiratorres?lang=en) is a senior editor with the Local Reporting Network and is currently overseeing six reporters.
- [Lynn Arditi](https://twitter.com/lynnarditi?lang=en) is a reporter with The Public’s Radio and a current Local Reporting Network partner. She has spent the past year covering deadly issues in Rhode Island’s 911 system.
- [Maya Miller](https://twitter.com/mayatmiller?lang=en) is an engagement reporting fellow with the Local Reporting Network.
- [Abby Ivory-Ganja](https://twitter.com/ivoryganja) is an audience fellow with the Local Reporting Network. You can read more about the Local Reporting Network in our [FAQ](https://www.propublica.org/how-to-apply/local-reporting-network/). And feel free to send questions in advance to [[email protected]](mailto:localreport[email protected]).
This event has ended.