We’re proud of the work we do, and honored to have it recognized by our peers. ProPublica and members of our staff have been honored for the quality of our work, the ethics of our journalists, and the innovative spirit of our newsroom. Since we began publishing in 2008, ProPublica has received five Pulitzer Prizes, seven George Polk Awards, four Peabody Awards, an Alfred I. duPont–Columbia University Award, two Emmy Awards, four Online Journalism Awards for General Excellence and a National Magazine Award among others. Here is a chronological list:
Most Popular Stories
- California Tried to Fix Its Prisons. Now County Jails Are More Deadly.
- What Happens When Judges Police Themselves In Secret? Not Much
- Here’s How TurboTax Just Tricked You Into Paying to File Your Taxes
- If You Paid TurboTax but Make Under $34,000, You Could Get a Refund. Here’s How.
- Death and Valor on an American Warship Doomed by its Own Navy