ProPublica has expanded our Local Reporting Network to include six additional full-time reporters in 2019.
Applications are now open and our LRN team will be hosting a webinar on Thursday, April 18 at 1pm ET to explain more about the program, what we're looking for in pitches, and what to expect if your proposal is selected.
- [Beena Raghavendran](https://twitter.com/thebeenster) is an engagement reporter for the Local Reporting Network.
- [Charles Ornstein](https://twitter.com/charlesornstein) is a deputy managing editor at ProPublica, overseeing the Local Reporting Network.
- [Connor Sheets](https://twitter.com/ConnorASheets) is an investigative reporter with AL.com and a current member of the Local Reporting Network.
- [Lylla Younes](https://twitter.com/lyllayounes) is a data journalist for ProPublica’s Local Reporting Network.
- [Lynn Arditi](https://twitter.com/LynnArditi) is a health reporter for The Public's Radio, part of the 2019 Local Reporting Network. You can read more information in our [FAQ](https://www.propublica.org/article/propublica-is-again-expanding-its-local-reporting-network-apply). And feel free to send questions in advance to [[email protected]](mailto:[email protected]).
This event has ended.