Video Preview of our Joint ‘Post Mortem’ Investigation
As we noted earlier this week, our joint "Post Mortem" investigation with NPR and FRONTLINE will be released on Tuesday, Feb. 1. Here’s a nearly 4-minute segment of the upcoming FRONTLINE documentary that will air in conjunction with A.C. Thompson's report and audio segments from NPR. California Watch's Ryan Gabrielson will publish additional stories later in the week. Please include #postmortem in any of your tweets about the video.
After the investigation has been published, the lead reporters on the project will hold a joint chat on Wednesday, Feb. 2 at noon Eastern/9a.m. Pacific to discuss their findings and answer any questions you might have. If you would like to participate, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll let you know how you can join the discussion.
ProPublica in the News
- ProPublica Finds a Side Effect of Transparency -- and is Transparent About What it Found
- It's Time for News Organizations to Embrace Creative Commons
- Two Rival Reporters Team Up to Produce One Incredible Story
- Keep the Flame Lit for Investigative Journalism
- How National News Organizations Can Help Strengthen Local News Networks
- Click Here to Become a Source: Crowdsourcing in Journalism Gets a Boost
Latest Press Releases
- Report to Stakeholders, January-April 2016 (PDF)
- 2015 Annual Report (PDF)
- Report to Stakeholders, May-August 2015 (PDF)
- Annual Report on Form 990, 2014 (PDF)
- 2014 Financial Statements for Pro Publica, Inc. (PDF)
- Report to Stakeholders, January-April 2015 (PDF)
- 2014 Annual Report (PDF)
- Report to Stakeholders, September 2014 (PDF)
Get Our Data and Reporting Tools
We frequently publish data, and reporting tools like tipsheets and guides.