Video Preview of our Joint ‘Post Mortem’ Investigation
As we noted earlier this week, our joint "Post Mortem" investigation with NPR and FRONTLINE will be released on Tuesday, Feb. 1. Here’s a nearly 4-minute segment of the upcoming FRONTLINE documentary that will air in conjunction with A.C. Thompson's report and audio segments from NPR. California Watch's Ryan Gabrielson will publish additional stories later in the week. Please include #postmortem in any of your tweets about the video.
After the investigation has been published, the lead reporters on the project will hold a joint chat on Wednesday, Feb. 2 at noon Eastern/9a.m. Pacific to discuss their findings and answer any questions you might have. If you would like to participate, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll let you know how you can join the discussion.
ProPublica in the News
- 100 great things about America
- How ProPublica changed investigative reporting
- In Praise of ProPublica
- Making a market: How ProPublica blends news that wins Pulitzers with news that wins followers
- Scott Klein: News apps don't just tell a story, they tell your story
- ProPublica's outreach a welcome step toward "open-source" journalism
Latest Press Releases
- ProPublica, University of Virginia to Host Talk About Reporting on Rape
- ProPublica to Host Washington, D.C. Forum on Nation’s Broken Patient Safety System
- ProPublica Will Run Campaign Finance API with Updates in Real Time
- ProPublica to Host Talk with VICE News Journalist Jason Leopold at Rutgers University
- Rob Weychert to Join ProPublica as Editorial Experience Designer
- Forums at Washington Univ. & New America to Focus on ProPublica’s “Color of Debt,” Policy Solutions
Get Our Data and Reporting Tools
We frequently publish data, and reporting tools like tipsheets and guides.