Karim Doumar is an audience fellow with ProPublica’s Local Reporting Network.
Have You Experienced Sexual Misconduct at an Illinois University or College? We Want to Hear From You.
We’d like to hear about your experience with misconduct on campus, or if you were subjected to it but did not or could not file a report. We need help understanding flaws in the systems intended to hold perpetrators accountable.
A judicial disciplinary office that’s supposed to monitor misconduct on the bench works in secret, shielding its records even from those who filed complaints. You can help bring more information to light.
We want to hear from Rhode Islanders who’ve called 911 in a medical emergency and those who work in emergency medical response to uncover challenges facing the state’s 911 system.
Most Popular Stories
- Inside TurboTax’s 20-Year Fight to Stop Americans From Filing Their Taxes for Free
- Never-Before-Seen Trump Tax Documents Show Major Inconsistencies
- A Taste of the Climate Apocalypse to Come
- How Donald Trump Turned to a Comics Titan to Shape the VA
- When Medical Debt Collectors Decide Who Gets Arrested