Last week, following up on our detailed investigation with NPR into Freddie Mac and its operations, ProPublica’s Cora Currier wrote an explainer laying out Freddie and Fannie’s conflicted role in the housing market. She joins the podcast this week to share her findings and help us answer the question: So what do Freddie and Fannie actually do to help homeowners?
Most Popular Stories
- Never-Before-Seen Trump Tax Documents Show Major Inconsistencies
- When Medical Debt Collectors Decide Who Gets Arrested
- Listen to Conference-Goers at Trump Resort Chant for “War!”
- Update: We Found a “Staggering” 281 Lobbyists Who’ve Worked in the Trump Administration
- Here Are the Trump Projects Where Ivanka and Her Dad Misled Buyers