Last week, following up on our detailed investigation with NPR into Freddie Mac and its operations, ProPublica’s Cora Currier wrote an explainer laying out Freddie and Fannie’s conflicted role in the housing market. She joins the podcast this week to share her findings and help us answer the question: So what do Freddie and Fannie actually do to help homeowners?
Most Popular Stories
- In Men, It’s Parkinson’s. In Women, It’s Hysteria.
- The Story Behind Jared Kushner’s Curious Acceptance Into Harvard
- How Amazon and Silicon Valley Seduced the Pentagon
- An Unbelievable Story of Rape
- “No Comment”: Emails Show the VA Took No Action to Spare Veterans From a Harsh Trump Immigration Policy