Your experiences and insights about dealing with student debt while living with a disability will help ProPublica reporter Sasha Chavkin to investigate the challenges confronting borrowers who become disabled. He is examining the difficulties that borrowers face in proving that they are unable to work and getting forgiveness for their student loans. Any insight or feedback you provide is much appreciated. Information you provide may be shared with other Public Insight Newsrooms exploring this subject at a later date.
Most Popular Stories
- One Trump Tax Cut Was Meant to Help the Poor. A Billionaire Ended Up Winning Big.
- How Teach for America Evolved Into an Arm of the Charter School Movement
- Wasted Funds, Destroyed Property: How Sheriffs Undermined Their Successors After Losing Reelection
- “I Don’t Want to Shoot You, Brother”
- More Instances of Fraud and Mismanagement Over New Jersey Tax Incentives Surface in New Report