Dafna Linzer Discusses Judge’s Extraordinary Gitmo Rulings
Tomorrow (Wednesday October 13), ProPublica senior reporter Dafna Linzer will be a guest on Democracy Now! to explain how a federal judge’s ruling in a Guantanamo detainee case was accidentally made public, recalled and eventually reissued with major changes including 8 pages of deletions. Linzer is also tentatively scheduled to appear on CNN’s John King USA this Thursday (October 14) to talk about the story.
Yesterday, she was a guest on WNYC’s Brian Lehrer Show and she elaborated on what happened with Judge Henry Kennedy Jr.’s rulings. We hope you’ll tune in to get more information on the story.
ProPublica in the News
- 100 great things about America
- How ProPublica changed investigative reporting
- In Praise of ProPublica
- Making a market: How ProPublica blends news that wins Pulitzers with news that wins followers
- Scott Klein: News apps don't just tell a story, they tell your story
- ProPublica's outreach a welcome step toward "open-source" journalism
Latest Press Releases
- Adam Harris to Join ProPublica as Assistant Social Editor
- ProPublica Hires Ragan Rhyne as Vice President, Development
- Cynthia Gordy Named as ProPublica’s Marketing Director
- Derek Willis to Join ProPublica’s Politics Team
- ProPublica, New York Times to Host Talk on Role of Data in Reporting on Race
- Topher Sanders to Cover Racial Inequality for ProPublica
Get Our Data and Reporting Tools
We frequently publish data, and reporting tools like tipsheets and guides.