Dafna Linzer Discusses Judge’s Extraordinary Gitmo Rulings
Tomorrow (Wednesday October 13), ProPublica senior reporter Dafna Linzer will be a guest on Democracy Now! to explain how a federal judge’s ruling in a Guantanamo detainee case was accidentally made public, recalled and eventually reissued with major changes including 8 pages of deletions. Linzer is also tentatively scheduled to appear on CNN’s John King USA this Thursday (October 14) to talk about the story.
Yesterday, she was a guest on WNYC’s Brian Lehrer Show and she elaborated on what happened with Judge Henry Kennedy Jr.’s rulings. We hope you’ll tune in to get more information on the story.
ProPublica in the News
- ProPublica Finds a Side Effect of Transparency -- and is Transparent About What it Found
- It's Time for News Organizations to Embrace Creative Commons
- Two Rival Reporters Team Up to Produce One Incredible Story
- Keep the Flame Lit for Investigative Journalism
- How National News Organizations Can Help Strengthen Local News Networks
- Click Here to Become a Source: Crowdsourcing in Journalism Gets a Boost
Latest Press Releases
- ProPublica and Coalition of News Organizations Launch 'Documenting Hate'
- Peter Gosselin to Join ProPublica to Investigate Aging Issues
- ProPublica Announces Paul Sagan as New Board Chairman
- ProPublica to Expand with State-Based ‘ProPublica Illinois’ Unit
- Andrew Revkin to Join ProPublica as Senior Reporter on Climate Change
- Report to Stakeholders, January-April 2016 (PDF)
- 2015 Annual Report (PDF)
- Report to Stakeholders, May-August 2015 (PDF)
- Annual Report on Form 990, 2014 (PDF)
- 2014 Financial Statements for Pro Publica, Inc. (PDF)
- Report to Stakeholders, January-April 2015 (PDF)
- 2014 Annual Report (PDF)
- Report to Stakeholders, September 2014 (PDF)
Get Our Data and Reporting Tools
We frequently publish data, and reporting tools like tipsheets and guides.