Paul Kiel on Need To Know and Other Interviews
Tonight, our Paul Kiel will be featured in a Need To Know segment about the foreclosure crisis in Nevada. Kiel spoke with Megan Thompson about the government’s failed programs that were intended to help homeowners. He also explains why banks and mortgage servicers have been reluctant and ineffective in arranging mortgage modifications.
You can watch the segment here:
And yesterday, WNYC’s Leonard Lopate interviewed Kim Barker and Al Shaw about super PACs and our PAC Track. That interview can be heard here. Barker will be on KNPR’s State of Nevada today at noon Eastern/9 a.m. Pacific to explain the proliferation of super PACs and how they might influence the upcoming Nevada caucuses.
ProPublica in the News
- 100 great things about America
- How ProPublica changed investigative reporting
- In Praise of ProPublica
- Making a market: How ProPublica blends news that wins Pulitzers with news that wins followers
- Scott Klein: News apps don't just tell a story, they tell your story
- ProPublica's outreach a welcome step toward "open-source" journalism
Latest Press Releases
- Cynthia Gordy Named as ProPublica’s Marketing Director
- Derek Willis to Join ProPublica’s Politics Team
- ProPublica, New York Times to Host Talk on Role of Data in Reporting on Race
- Topher Sanders to Cover Racial Inequality for ProPublica
- Slate’s Alec MacGillis to Cover Politics for ProPublica
- Editing Veteran Larry Roberts to Join ProPublica
Get Our Data and Reporting Tools
We frequently publish data, and reporting tools like tipsheets and guides.