Paul Kiel on Need To Know and Other Interviews
Tonight, our Paul Kiel will be featured in a Need To Know segment about the foreclosure crisis in Nevada. Kiel spoke with Megan Thompson about the government’s failed programs that were intended to help homeowners. He also explains why banks and mortgage servicers have been reluctant and ineffective in arranging mortgage modifications.
You can watch the segment here:
And yesterday, WNYC’s Leonard Lopate interviewed Kim Barker and Al Shaw about super PACs and our PAC Track. That interview can be heard here. Barker will be on KNPR’s State of Nevada today at noon Eastern/9 a.m. Pacific to explain the proliferation of super PACs and how they might influence the upcoming Nevada caucuses.
ProPublica in the News
- 100 great things about America
- How ProPublica changed investigative reporting
- In Praise of ProPublica
- Making a market: How ProPublica blends news that wins Pulitzers with news that wins followers
- Scott Klein: News apps don't just tell a story, they tell your story
- ProPublica's outreach a welcome step toward "open-source" journalism
Latest Press Releases
- Daniel Golden to Join ProPublica as Senior Editor
- ProPublica and Coalition of News Organizations Launch “Electionland”
- ProPublica, Virginian-Pilot Convening Asks: Has Agent Orange Hurt the Children of Vietnam Vets?
- ProPublica, University of Virginia to Host Talk About Reporting on Rape
- ProPublica to Host Washington, D.C. Forum on Nation’s Broken Patient Safety System
- ProPublica Will Run Campaign Finance API with Updates in Real Time
- ProPublica to Host Talk with VICE News Journalist Jason Leopold at Rutgers University
- Report to Stakeholders, January-April 2016 (PDF)
- 2015 Annual Report (PDF)
- Report to Stakeholders, May-August 2015 (PDF)
- Annual Report on Form 990, 2014 (PDF)
- 2014 Financial Statements for Pro Publica, Inc. (PDF)
- Report to Stakeholders, January-April 2015 (PDF)
- 2014 Annual Report (PDF)
- Report to Stakeholders, September 2014 (PDF)
Get Our Data and Reporting Tools
We frequently publish data, and reporting tools like tipsheets and guides.