Susan White was a senior editor at ProPublica. Previously, she worked at the San Diego Union-Tribune from 1994 until 2007, serving ultimately as the newspaperâs enterprise editor. She played a key role in the Pulitzer Prize-winning coverage of corruption by former U.S. Rep. Randy Cunningham. Her experience at the Union-Tribune included stints as border editor and writing coach. Earlier in her career, Ms. White worked for 14 years as a reporter and television critic at the Lexington [Kentucky] Herald-Leader.
The WikiLeaks documents released on Sunday night have raised again the legal and moral dilemma surrounding the indefinite detention of the Guantanamo prisoners, an issue that former ProPublica reporter Chisun Lee covered for more than two years.
Most Popular Stories
- An Unseen Victim of the College Admissions Scandal: The High School Tennis Champion Aced Out by a Billionaire Family
- An Unbelievable Story of Rape
- Amazon Cuts Contracts With Delivery Companies Linked to Deaths
- Trump’s Trillion-Dollar Hit to Homeowners
- IRS: Sorry, but It’s Just Easier and Cheaper to Audit the Poor