Thank you for your interest in republishing the story. You are are free republish it so long as you do the following:
- You can’t edit our material, except to reflect relative changes in time, location and editorial style. (For example, "yesterday" can be changed to "last week," and "Portland, Ore." to "Portland" or "here.")
- If you’re republishing online, you have to link to us and to include all of the links from our story, as well as our PixelPing tag.
- You can’t sell our material separately.
- It’s okay to put our stories on pages with ads, but not ads specifically sold against our stories.
- You can’t republish our material wholesale, or automatically; you need to select stories to be republished individually.
- You cannot republish our photographs without specific permission (ask our Public Relations Director Minhee Cho if you’d like to).
- You have to credit us – ideally in the byline. We prefer “Author Name, ProPublica.”