The Obama administration has spent close to $324 billion in stimulus funds, according to numbers from Recovery.gov. The latest total includes $205 billion in spending and $119 billion in tax cuts. Overall, just over 40 percent of the about $800 billion stimulus package has entered the economy.
Most Popular Stories
- One Trump Tax Cut Was Meant to Help the Poor. A Billionaire Ended Up Winning Big.
- How Teach for America Evolved Into an Arm of the Charter School Movement
- Wasted Funds, Destroyed Property: How Sheriffs Undermined Their Successors After Losing Reelection
- “I Don’t Want to Shoot You, Brother”
- More Instances of Fraud and Mismanagement Over New Jersey Tax Incentives Surface in New Report