The Obama administration has spent close to $324 billion in stimulus funds, according to numbers from Recovery.gov. The latest total includes $205 billion in spending and $119 billion in tax cuts. Overall, just over 40 percent of the about $800 billion stimulus package has entered the economy.
Most Popular Stories
- In Men, It’s Parkinson’s. In Women, It’s Hysteria.
- How Amazon and Silicon Valley Seduced the Pentagon
- The Story Behind Jared Kushner’s Curious Acceptance Into Harvard
- An Unbelievable Story of Rape
- State Tax Breaks Rewarded Companies Connected to One Powerful Man. The Governor Just Killed Them — for Now.