The Obama administration has spent close to $329 billion in stimulus funds, according to numbers from Recovery.gov. The latest total includes about $210 billion in spending and $119 billion in tax cuts. Overall, just over 41 percent of the nearly $800 billion stimulus package has entered the economy.
Most Popular Stories
- Never-Before-Seen Trump Tax Documents Show Major Inconsistencies
- When Medical Debt Collectors Decide Who Gets Arrested
- Listen to Conference-Goers at Trump Resort Chant for “War!”
- Update: We Found a “Staggering” 281 Lobbyists Who’ve Worked in the Trump Administration
- Here Are the Trump Projects Where Ivanka and Her Dad Misled Buyers