The Obama administration has spent close to $329 billion in stimulus funds, according to numbers from Recovery.gov. The latest total includes about $210 billion in spending and $119 billion in tax cuts. Overall, just over 41 percent of the nearly $800 billion stimulus package has entered the economy.
Most Popular Stories
- In Men, It’s Parkinson’s. In Women, It’s Hysteria.
- The Story Behind Jared Kushner’s Curious Acceptance Into Harvard
- How Amazon and Silicon Valley Seduced the Pentagon
- An Unbelievable Story of Rape
- “No Comment”: Emails Show the VA Took No Action to Spare Veterans From a Harsh Trump Immigration Policy