Lylla Younes is a news apps developer for ProPublica’s Local Reporting Network. She graduated from Cornell University, where she studied computer and information science. She is primarily interested in information retrieval systems and interactive data visualization. Lylla was previously an intern at Visualizing Impact, a laboratory for innovation at the intersection of data science, technology and design.
We found that Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare filed more lawsuits and won more wage garnishment orders than any other hospital system in Shelby County. Here’s how we did it.
Data from a civil rights group shows that reports of hate incidents involving American mosques jumped sharply in 2015 and has remained at the same rate since — about once every three days.
Explore every shipment of hazardous waste sent to Colfax in 2015 and was burned or detonated into open air.
Most Popular Stories
- An Unseen Victim of the College Admissions Scandal: The High School Tennis Champion Aced Out by a Billionaire Family
- An Unbelievable Story of Rape
- Amazon Cuts Contracts With Delivery Companies Linked to Deaths
- Trump’s Trillion-Dollar Hit to Homeowners
- IRS: Sorry, but It’s Just Easier and Cheaper to Audit the Poor