Sameera Khan is the senior engagement fellow at ProPublica. She has a masters degree from Columbia Journalism School. Previously, she was the social media editor for Guernica Magazine and communications fellow with The Bridgespan Group. She was a radio professional for six years in India, where she also started her writing career.
Manafort’s dodgy deals, Gates’ work and Papadopoulos’ emailing with Russian officials — reporters have dug into it all.
Most Popular Stories
- One Trump Tax Cut Was Meant to Help the Poor. A Billionaire Ended Up Winning Big.
- How Teach for America Evolved Into an Arm of the Charter School Movement
- Wasted Funds, Destroyed Property: How Sheriffs Undermined Their Successors After Losing Reelection
- “I Don’t Want to Shoot You, Brother”
- More Instances of Fraud and Mismanagement Over New Jersey Tax Incentives Surface in New Report