Ever have a day when the boss keeps dumping another stack of papers on your desk?
Well, that’s the way it has felt every day for reporters, congressional staff and interest groups trying to keep up with the cheetah-like economic stimulus package that’s been sprinting through the Capitol this month.
Here’s the first shelf of what will be a growing library of documents related to the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act as it moves toward the tip of President Obama’s ballpoint pen.
If you see anything worth noting, speak up.
- How much will your state get in infrastructure spending?
- How much will your school district get?
- Speaker Nancy Pelosiâs summary of the House bill
- Senate bill
- Obama-Biden job impact report
- Economist Mark Zandiâs analysis of the billâs job impact by state
- State-by-state breakdown of low-income programs by the Center for Budget and Policy Priorities
- The 647-page House bill
- Congressional Budget Office report, 1/26/09
- Proposed Amendments
- Report Card for Americanâs Infrastructure by the American Society of Civil Engineers
- How does your school district fare compare to poverty and 4th grade reading levels? An analysis by the New America Foundation.