Well, we wanted to tell you whatâs in the final, $789 billion stimulus package, but guess what? The bill still hadn't been released as of late Thursday. So the best we can do is this partial account, which is based on summaries (PDF) released (PDF) so far. In our chart, where an item is blank, it means we don't yet have the figure. For those of you following education spending, note that while school construction has been cut out, about $41 billion of the amount for state fiscal relief is for schools. States will have the option to use that money for school repairs.
Most Popular Stories
- Never-Before-Seen Trump Tax Documents Show Major Inconsistencies
- When Medical Debt Collectors Decide Who Gets Arrested
- Update: We Found a “Staggering” 281 Lobbyists Who’ve Worked in the Trump Administration
- Trump’s Trillion-Dollar Hit to Homeowners
- Listen to Conference-Goers at Trump Resort Chant for “War!”