Jesse Nankin was an intern at ProPublica. Before deciding to study journalism at Northeastern University, she was a paralegal for two years in the Health Care Fraud Unit at the U.S. Attorneyâs Office in Boston, Mass. She left the legal path for an associate editor position at Houghton Mifflin Co. and then joined the staff at the Harvard School of Public Health where she wrote for the Harvard Public Health Review. Her writing has also appeared in The Boston Globe and Cruising World. Nankin received her bachelorâs degree in Industrial and Labor Relations from Cornell University in 2001.
Here is a rundown of rules and regulations that the Bush administration is pushing through the rulemaking process in its waning days.
Most Popular Stories
- Never-Before-Seen Trump Tax Documents Show Major Inconsistencies
- When Medical Debt Collectors Decide Who Gets Arrested
- Update: We Found a “Staggering” 281 Lobbyists Who’ve Worked in the Trump Administration
- Trump’s Trillion-Dollar Hit to Homeowners
- Listen to Conference-Goers at Trump Resort Chant for “War!”